Thursday, January 27, 2011

25/1/2011 Flower Power

Another parking story. I found an empty spot on a crowded road. Happy that I didn't have to go another circle in the one way, I was about to park when 2 college girls told me, "Our friend is coming, you can't park here". Me: "You're reserving a parking spot?" And they nod yes. So, I look ahead and find no other spot. The girls didn't look like the budging types. Sigh. I was off to find another one.
Then I noticed that the spot was big enough for 2 vehicles, pointing that out and confirming that they had only 1 bike coming, I parked. The girls grudgingly made way.
By the time, I got off my helmet, a guy zoomed into the next spot. And the girls went "Uncle, this lot is for us". He laughs and says "What is this, a BMTC bus?" Dude parks anyways and walks off.
That was another first for me. Generally guys tend to be accommodating if girls ask for something. Well, looks like not always.

No comments:

Post a Comment