Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/1/2011 Mutton Chops

My mom was at the local Meat Stall buying stuff while I was waiting on the bike. (Me a veggie by choice, can't stand the sight/smell of raw meat). There was a small stone bench on which a guy (your average useless youth (movie style)) was sitting. Unfortunately, at the same time that I noticed him, he noticed me too.
I couldn't believe what happened next. The guy takes out his phone, positions it in front of his face at nose level. I looked away. But something made me look back again.No one reads messages like that.
I was a good 30 feet away on the road, sitting on the bike with the helmet still on.
He was taking a photo.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There's only so much good that can come of creating technology that's affordable to roadside louts.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

  1. Was the grrrrrrr part where you were revving that powerful 100 cc engine of your Dio? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you get to this blog :) Yeah yeah . Grrrrrr is anger.

      Delete